This blog is to follow my internship at Burney Harris Lyons Middle School with Mr. Corley's 8th grade science classes. It is part of the Learning Through Service project at Classic City PLC.

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Activity 2

Topic Two: Planning For Immediate and Long Term Success

In 10 years...


I. Where do I want to be in ten years?
1. living in a house
2. married or atleast with someone
3. working at a steady job that I enjoy
4. driving an environmentally friendly car/vehicle
5. building my music collection
6. experiencing many awesome concerts
7. traveling across the world
8. enjoying the company of those I love
9. living a pleasant lifestyle
10. peace of mind

II. What can I do now to get there?
1. stay focused in school
2. complete all assignments on time
3. work hard at my job
4. pass the graduation tests
5. get into Gainesville State College
6. stay productive
7. don't spend too much time "just hanging out"
8. put a portion of each paycheck into savings
9. spend wisely when shopping
10. work with Phil to keep our relationship happy and healthy for both of us

No comments:

Post a Comment